Tugg

The blog all about Tugg the bull terrier puppy. Follow along for his daily pupdates and words of wisdom only a bull terrier super hero would come up with.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

DAY 205

DAY 205 pupdate on Tugg: Tugg stayed inside and played in his tent fort today, first pretending to be a general in charge of his plastic army men, and then pretending to be Tuggzilla and raiding the city the army men were defending. He went out a couple of times, but set a record for getting back in!
0 photos, 1 video t
oday.


OK, since I needed to stay inside because of the weather, I decided to make another video today! I just want to say how much I wuff the whole world! I do think I need to warn you that once you watch the video, you'll be singing this song for hours, if not days... But, that's OK, just go ahead and watch the video again and sing along!
http://bit.ly/hKtc0g


No comments:

Post a Comment