Tugg

The blog all about Tugg the bull terrier puppy. Follow along for his daily pupdates and words of wisdom only a bull terrier super hero would come up with.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DAY 211

DAY 211 pupdate on Tugg: Tugg finally got around to finishing his video for the school presentation this Friday. He needed it to be five minutes and it comes in at exactly five minutes. He has also been glued to the weather channel, watching as the radar shows more snow slowly making its way toward us. Oh, joy.
1 photo today.


I took this photo a few days ago when the snow was on the ground. I didn't get to show it to you because of some of the other photos I did. But, it reminds me that there is MORE snow coming and it's going to get really cold again! That also reminds me that my birthday is only about a month away! Mommy and daddy say it's on March 17th. Wouldn't it be really neat if we get this snow tonight, but then we get another really good snow a little before my birthday? Like, the first weekend in March? Then go into great weather for my birthday? That would be awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment