Tugg

The blog all about Tugg the bull terrier puppy. Follow along for his daily pupdates and words of wisdom only a bull terrier super hero would come up with.

Friday, October 21, 2011

DAY 464

DAY 464 pupdate on Tugg: 
We saw what appeared to be a line of zombies going to the garage this afternoon. We were about the start going into "zombie killer mode" when Tugg happened to step out. "Some of these zombie actors are pretty good! I think we're going to have a great zombie shoot-em-up!"
7 photos today.



Tonight, I shall give you all a tour. A tour beyond sight and sound. You do not need to adjust your monitor or volume, it is under my control and I have adjusted it for you. Tonight, you shall tour... Tugg's Haunted Hosue! (And, because I wanted you to see it from my level, I took the photos with my collar camera!) So, be warned, enter if you dare! Booowaaahahaha!


Oh no! It's Ghost Duckie! AHH!


Beware the GIANT SPIDER! It may catch you in its web!


Beware entering this room! All you hear as you enter is: "moma... moma..."


What did those ghost things do to that poor...?!


What is that in the back, in the place of buried bones!? It is a zombie dog! Run!


You are almost out safely, but wait, what blocks your path?! A GIANT zombie dog! If you do not get out, you may end up in the place of buried bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment