Tugg

The blog all about Tugg the bull terrier puppy. Follow along for his daily pupdates and words of wisdom only a bull terrier super hero would come up with.

Friday, October 21, 2011

DAY 465

DAY 465 pupdate on Tugg: 
Tugg spent most of the day making some additional scenes to his haunted house. He already has the zombie shoot-em-up in the back yard, aka. the The Place where Bones are Buried. BUT, Tugg has now created a haunted Widow's Walk on the front of the house. There is a ghost widow that comes out, wails and then disappears as the porch shakes and falls away from the house! And, were not even going to tell you what he's done with the root cellar!
3 photos today.





As I write this, the World Series will be starting in a few minutes. As you know, The Texas Rangers are taking on the St. Louis Cardinals. I'm a BIG Rangers fans, but I'm also a big Cardinals fan. So who do I cheer for? It doesn't help that mommy is a big Cardinals fan and daddy is a big Rangers fan, AND they both like the other team a lot too! I have a feeling we'll be cheering for every at bat!


I asked Leftover who he is going to cheer for, and he told me that cats don't have to cheer for anyone — whoever wins is obviously who the cat was cheering for...


So, I guess I'm going to be happy for whoever wins, but I just realized something else... When the World Series is over, that's the end of baseball for this year. That means the winter will be here soon and the "boys of summer" will have to wait until next year before they play again. I say make the series go for all 7 games!

No comments:

Post a Comment