Tugg

The blog all about Tugg the bull terrier puppy. Follow along for his daily pupdates and words of wisdom only a bull terrier super hero would come up with.

Monday, December 10, 2012

DAY 883

DAY 883 pupdate on Tugg: 
We saw Tugg sitting on the small dock he had built that went out over the huge tank housing Hugh the great white shark. He was talking to, and sharing a bologna sandwich with Hugh.
Later we watched as the helicopter with a huge sling gently picked up Hugh and carried him back to his home in the ocean. BUT, we did notice what appeared to be a brown bag lunch in the sling with him.
We asked Tugg about what they had been talking about, and Tugg said, "Well, first we talked about what our favorite kind of sandwich is the best sandwich ever. And, he said he was really glad to spend a few days here for a vacation! Then we talked about what Hugh's home is like out in the ocean, and he said that I could come visit him sometime! He said his mother is really good at making sushi! Then he told me to remember something for whenever I go fishing! He said, 'OK, Tugg, remember, SOME fish are friends, not food! Other fish are food!' I thought that was pretty insightful!"
1 photo today.



What are you passionate about? What have you accomplished? What are you GOING TO accomplish? I know you can do it! I believe in you, and I wuff you!

No comments:

Post a Comment