Tugg

The blog all about Tugg the bull terrier puppy. Follow along for his daily pupdates and words of wisdom only a bull terrier super hero would come up with.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

DAY 900

DAY 900 pupdate on Tugg: 
Tugg was in his studio, and had his sewing machine out. Over in the corner, and we later found out filling the whole garage, were boxes of material Tugg had bought from a surplus auction. Ajaxx walked into the studio, saw the pile of blankets, parachutes and canvas, watched Tugg sewing for a few minutes, and curled up for a nap in the middle of it.
We had to run a few errands, and when we got home we noticed the entire house was draped with sewn together parachutes and blankets it what appeared to be a big tent.
Finding the door wasn't that hard, and we noticed that all of the inside also had fabric draped all around.
Tugg noticed we had come home and said, "How do you like my new and improved tent fort!? I was going to just make a little one, but then I got all this cool stuff, so I wanted to make a big one. And, since I didn't have any big tent poles, I just used the whole house! If I would have had big couch cushions, I could have used those too!"
Ajaxx, without opening his eyes said, "If there was a big couch with big couch cushions, I could take a really big nap, eh!"
1 photo today.



Never give up! You are great just the way you are! Always remember to wuff it forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment