Tugg

The blog all about Tugg the bull terrier puppy. Follow along for his daily pupdates and words of wisdom only a bull terrier super hero would come up with.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

DAY 896

DAY 896 pupdate on Tugg: 
Tugg and Ajaxx were watching the weather forecast, and heard that there is a possibility of snow here Christmas Eve into Christmas Day.
Tugg looked at Ajaxx. Ajaxx looked at Tugg.
Tugg said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!"
Ajaxx said, "This is Texas and we already had snow a few years ago, eh?!"
Tugg answered, "No! I'm thinking sled race!"
Ajaxx said, "But isn't that what we're doing with Santa Paws in a little while?!"
1 link and 1 photo today.




I wanted to make a Christmas card (or holiday card) that you could everyone could forward to their friends if they wanted to, and so Ajaxx and I made this! Feel free to post it on your friend's wall and tell them you wuff them and wish them a Merry Christmas! I wuff you!

No comments:

Post a Comment