Tugg

The blog all about Tugg the bull terrier puppy. Follow along for his daily pupdates and words of wisdom only a bull terrier super hero would come up with.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

DAY 903

DAY 903 pupdate on Tugg: 
All was quiet in the house, which is a very unusual thing at Tugg's pink house. We thought we could almost hear the sound of writing. Not writing like typing away on a keyboard, but actual writing with a pencil on paper. So, we quietly walked down the hall toward the studio where the writing sound was coming from. In the studio, Tugg sat at his drawing desk, and Ajaxx sat at a small work table — each intensely thinking and writing.
Ajaxx saw us first and said, "We heard that we we are supposed to write down some kind of 'resolutions' for tomorrow night, eh! So, we're coming up with at least 10 each! See, I've already got numbers one through four covered! Number one, take more early afternoon naps!Number two, look cute and snuggle to mommy and daddy to get extra cookies! Number three, take more late morning naps! Number four, Take more late afternoon naps!"
Tugg stopped writing and said, "I've got a good start on mine too! Number one, figure out a way that Ajaxx can do more of my chores! Number two, make sure the plasma field is stable when recalibrating the graviton sieve phase generator! Number three, sneak extra cookies by looking cute and telling mommy and daddy that Ajaxx said I can have his! Number four, Help daddy train for riding across the country on his bicycle! Number five, let Ajaxx think something cool was his idea! See, I'm doing good too!"
3 photos/illustrations today.



My friends, Greg and Anita, have a T.O.A.S.T. (Tugg-On-A-Stick-Terrier), aka: the flat me, that lives with him and goes on adventures all over his city! AND, since Greg drives one of the buses in town, the flat me gets to see all kinds of cool things and talk to all kinds of people and people puppies! To get in the holiday mood, T.O.A.S.T. even wore a festive Santa Paws style hat! Here is T.O.A.S.T. in the window telling everyone Hello and Merry Christmas!


AND, in case you didn't see him, here's a closeup of T.O.A.S.T. (Tugg-On-A-Stick-Terrier)! Isn't he handsome!? If you ever rides Greg's bus, you have to tell him that you know me too! Then y'all can share stories! Wouldn't that be neat!? As a matter of fact, if you ever ride a bus, the next time you get on, I want you to smile at the driver and say, "I wuff Tugg!" If the driver smiles back and says, "Tugg wuffs you too!" you'll know that you are riding with a very cool bus driver!


I believe in you! I wuff you! Thanks for being my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment