Tugg

The blog all about Tugg the bull terrier puppy. Follow along for his daily pupdates and words of wisdom only a bull terrier super hero would come up with.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

DAY 744

DAY 744 pupdate on Tugg: We saw Tugg packing a backpack this morning, so we had to ask what he was doing or where he was going. Tugg smiled and said, "I'm just getting ready." And went back to packing. Ajaxx walked by on the way to the couch, and didn't seem to notice that Tugg was doing anything different. Without saying a word, Ajaxx picked up the sandwich that was wrapped in a baggie and tossed
 it Tugg's direction. Tugg caught it in mid air, and kept packing. Then Ajaxx went to the couch and curled up.
Finally, Tugg looked up and said, "Oh, you're still standing there? Well, if you must know, I'm packing for a day trip out to talk to the goats. I want to get their opinion about the Tour de Goatneck bicycle ride that we're going to ride in this Saturday! I want to find out if it was named after a relative or in honor of them! I'll be down at their barn out there in the middle of nowhere, if you need me for anything!"
1 photo today.




I was working on my Team Tugg cycling jersey design today, and I was going to go with a background that looks like this — it's my family Tartan! But I think that when I put my designs on it, that it might be a tad bit too much. So, I think 
I'll go with solid colors for the background! I think you'll like it when I get done with it. Who knows, maybe I'll do an "alternate" Team Tugg jersey, and use this as the background anyway! That might be cool! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment