Tugg

The blog all about Tugg the bull terrier puppy. Follow along for his daily pupdates and words of wisdom only a bull terrier super hero would come up with.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

DAY 754

DAY 754 pupdate on Tugg: We came home and heard the tools making the sounds tools make when Tugg is working on a project. We walked in and saw him working on Bubbles' bag she will ride in for her trip to her forever home! Tugg looked up, saw us, and said, "I'm trying to make a secret compartment that Duckie and I can ride in to go with Bubbles on her grand adventure! I think I almost have it done!" We just shook our heads and walked out of the room.
1 link today.


It's Friday, and you know what that means... Episode VI of my web series is up on my Blip TV channel!
AND It's the MID-SEASON FINALE, so go and check it out!
An all new episode (Episode VII) will be back on August 31! So that means you've got to watch this cliff-hanger! (Be sure to watch all the way to the end for a special surprise!) http://blip.tv/tugg/tugg-the-bull-terrier-episode-vi-time-making-time-mid-season-finale-6288459

No comments:

Post a Comment