Tugg

The blog all about Tugg the bull terrier puppy. Follow along for his daily pupdates and words of wisdom only a bull terrier super hero would come up with.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

DAY 718

DAY 718 pupdate on Tugg: Tugg has been going all over town to tell everyone to tune in for the first episode of his WEB SERIES today. He even got out his markers and paint brushes to make his own promo cards, that read "My web series is sta
rting today with my first episode! Tune in today on my Blip.tv/tugg channel to watch!" Then he had the idea that he should do a few promo pieces of art commemorating the debut of his web series. We expect he will do some of those over the weekend...
1 video today.




Tugg: I AM SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE MY WEB SERIES DEBUT!
This is the first episode! My series airs on Blip TV, and a new episode will be put up on Fridays! I'll also put up that weeks episode on my Youtube page on Saturdays, just in case you want to watch it there instead. SO, without further adieu, here is the link to my WEB SERIES! I hope you enjoy it! http://blip.tv/tugg



No comments:

Post a Comment